Apr 17, 2011

Sunday Morning....

I ain't a big fan of country music, but I do love Kris Kristofferson's version of Sunday Morning Coming Down. Seeing as how Mr. Kristofferson is a very smart man (Rhodes Scholar) who could of done anything he wanted with his life, but he chose music which kinda makes me smile like the old Cheshire cat.



I like to listen to it as I read all the fuckery that is happening in the world. I figure it keeps me from stroking out at the computer. Can't have the Ball n' Chain finding me slumped over with my face on the keyboard, it would ruin his whole friggin day, and Sunday's are the best sports day of the week ya know. ;)

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.