Sep 14, 2005

Roberts must of been a Politico in his former life..

He's been very good at dodging direct questions. He's a smooth operator that man but thats not a surprize, he's a lawyer. He is going to get in, and will affect our Nation's course for decades to come..my only hope is that he is a helluva lot more intelligent than our current Prez..course that isn't really much of a stretch is it..and that he will not ego trip his way through the cases inserting his personal beliefs on his rulings. The last Chief Justice had to die before he was removed and that bothered me quite abit, I think it showed that he believed he was more important than what he did. Pope's and Supreme Court Justices are appointed for life..gives me chills just thinking about it..

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.