Oct 9, 2005

Big Brother watching?? Perhaps..

I was over at the blog of a blogbud who was telling all the lurkers to post a comment since her hits were high but comments not even close..so for the hell of it I checked mine..most bloggers have a site meter which provides lots of useless information..On this blog I do not get squat for hits which is fine. I blog here for my personal right to express my beliefs and opinions on our government..I almost just closed the site meter page cuz it only had a few hits in the last 24 hours when one ISP caught my eye..atfonline.gov..alcohol,tobacco and firearms came to mind..so I clicked on the hit to see more...kinda got my attention at 11:36 am on a Sunday, which is when they came to visit over here..Specifically my post about the latest bs on Karl Rove..this is what I saw:

Domain Name (I removed the website address)(United States Government)
IP Address 199.196.144.# (Executive Office of Asset Forfeiture)199.196.144.16
ISP :Executive Office of Asset Forfeiture
Location:Continent :North America Country : United States (Facts)State:Virginia City :Dulles

Its a restricted site for the Department of Justice. Bunch of government mumbo jumbo on the webpage so I closed the window quickly,but it pissed me off and gave me a chill all at the same time. The city location is very important. Dulles is quite close to the Pentagon..I know because I lived down the road from the Pentagon for years in Northern VA. I never went to the Pentagon, I never had a desire or reason to go there..plus its not like you can tour the friggin place..Now a blogger friend said..bfd..she gets hits all the time with dot gov in the domain name..bored civil servants reading blogs..everyone does it at work now...but the DOJ..and a restricted site to boot..usually you can not surf the web when you work in a restricted capacity..they dont want hackers getting the web address and fucking up the servers and such..or worse yet, taking information from them..and since I am not a hacker, I would not have a clue on what to do or how to do it..

I just hope those sumbitches arent' monitoring my blog and I hope to hell they enjoyed the shit out of my commentary about Karl Rove :)..as Zombieslayer and others like to point out..we got the First Amendment on our side..freedom of speech..but that doesnt stop the Bush Administration from attempting to curtail our freedoms and our rights using the Patriot Act as their free hall pass. Bush calls those that oppose the war in Iraq evil and Unamerican..I call it my right to be left of the center and to speak my mind.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.