Oct 29, 2005

Turnabout is fair play isn't it?

I had culled a few of the repubs impeachment ,perjury and obstruction of justice quotes lately, and I was trying to figure out how to use their own words against them. Lucky for me, I read Karen Zipdrive's blog faithfully. The talented Ms.Zipdrive is a journalist in her own right I believe. Her writing is awesome. She has on her blog, a great post full of quotes by some of our FAVORITE republicans regarding impeachment,perjury and obstruction of justice in the oval office and the people that advise the President. ITS DELICIOUS!!! If you didn't see who said these puppies you would swear to god it was current..they were said this week..but they werent!!!! They were said by the "other"side during the Clinton sex saga(CSS). If they felt SO fucking outraged by the CSS, they should be pissin down both legs over Plamegate. At least intelligent, realistic folks would..

The link to Karen Zipdrives blog is here. Do yourself a favor and read it. The title of the Post: Suck On THIS, GOP: Republicans on Perjury & Obstruction of Justice.

The link to her glorious blog is on the right as well. God I hate saying that. I gotta move my sidebar to the left side..thats all there is to it...

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.