Nov 4, 2005

I finally went over to the other side..browser -wise

I am making a concerted effort to leave IE and use nothing but Firefox. I have played with it for over a year and it seems to have less problems and junk in the trunk. Firefox has a ton of useful extensions and my spyware program doesnt keep telling me some fucking toolbar extension is trying to load itself into my start up menu or some kinda shit. Less bugs means happy browsing. I hope anyway..we shall see..does any of the two folks that frequent this blog have preferences on browsers ..if so tell me why..I am comparison shopping.

thanks and now back to our regular scheduled programming..

Take back control of our country..remove the Bush regime and all his cronies...NOW!!

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.