Nov 4, 2005

Bush dodges questions about CIA leak cover-up in South America

Dont you know this just makes my day? Thousands of miles to our south people are taking his name in vain and pumping his candy ass full of questions about the Bush hunta...ya gotta love it, I know I do..

This is the most that fucknut would say on the subject:" Your trying to get me to comment on the investigation and thats something I am not gonna do"..damn dude..they just wont let it die will they?

May he hear questions in his sleep, may he burn in his own personal hell for all his transgressions against the citizens of this country.

Link to a short Yahoo writeup about it is here.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.