Nov 8, 2005

I love Firefox!

After using it since last week I find it loads faster and has some excellent add-ons or extensions as they call them. I like the weather one which sits in the margin on the bottom of the right side of the browser and it includes a radar screen which comes in handy today since its supposed to rain. I love that you can open a tab instead of a whole new window. The tools drop down window has more options than IE does and if a page doesnt work right in Firefox, as some sites are not user-friendly, there is a right click option to view the page in IE if all else fails. So far I have only found a couple sites that I frequent regularly that dont operate well with FF. If your a G-mail user, there is an add on for that so it will notify you when new mail appears in your inbox. The yahoo and google toolbars work fine, they got the bugs out from when I tried to use FF about six months ago. You can also block annoying ads from ANY site by downloading the "Adblock" extension.

Screw Billy Gates and Internet Explorer..I will never go back!

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.