Nov 5, 2005

Emails...a snapshot into the thought processes of Brownie.

I have blogged about Michael "fucknut" Brown's inability to address the obvious whilst holding a position of authority within our federal government. To see a previous post on what they should do to him go here.

When the man resigned his post his first comment was he was going to "walk his dog". jesus christ, hes into his pet more than I am for gods sake...unfortunately at the wrong fucking times.While people were dying in Na'lins, he was looking for a dog sitter..this according to the newly released emails this dipshit was sending to co-workers and the like. Isnt this jackass married? Couldn't his friggin wife deal with the damn dog? Or perhaps the dog was more important to him than the people fighting for their lives.

When he received the following email On Aug. 31: FEMA official Marty Bahamonde sent Brown a desperate e-mail from New Orleans, calling the situation “past critical.” Describing patients in temporary emergency shelters, Bahamonde wrote, “Estimates are many will die within hours.” Brownie replied: “Thanks for the update. Anything specific I need to do or tweak?”

I am fucking floored.I am appalled that this ignorant sumbitch couldnt figure it out. I am however NOT surprized. Thats the saddest part of all really... This man is clueless. And W hired him, or Krazy Karl I dont know which..anyway someone in the WH hired this freaking dipshit. For a position that requires instant reaction to major events that affect hundreds, thousands sometimes millions of people.

The emails are a snapshot into the brain and its innerworkings of one Michael Brown. All I can say is...the man needs to stay the fuck away from me..seriously.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.