Nov 27, 2005

If this don't beat all...

Michael "fucktard" Brown is starting a consulting business..thats right a consulting business..

Wait till you hear what it is...

are you ready? take a deep breath...

Mikey Brown is starting a disaster preparedness consulting firm. I shit you not sportsfans!

I spit water all over my laptop when I read this story a day or two ago. I thought it was a friggin joke. No way this jackass would be so pompous as to think he could enlighten or educate anyone on the face of the earth about disaster preparedness..perhaps about walking his dog or looking good on camera..but disaster preparedness..

Its a short article..but if you don't believe me, the link to it is here.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.