Mar 1, 2006

New Info on the "infamous" 250 missing Emails on PlameGate

Oh don't you know this email just made my friggin day sportsfans? According to Jason Leopold, over at Truthout.org, his sources are giving him some juicy tidbits about what is in those lil ol' emails out of Tricky Dick's office..I quote from the article:

"In addition to witness testimony, investigators working with Fitzgerald are said to have discovered the existence of the emails from computers that investigators had confiscated from the Office of the Vice President, people familiar with developments in the investigation said."

Another tidbit from the article: "The emails from Cheney's office that were turned over to Fitzgerald earlier this month were written by senior aides and sent to various officials at the State Department, the National Security Council, and the Office of the President. The emails were written as early as March 2003 - four months before Plame Wilson's cover was blown in a report written by conservative columnist Robert Novak. The contents of the emails are said to be damning, according to sources close to the investigation who are familiar with their substance. The emails are said to implicate Cheney in a months-long effort to discredit Wilson - a fact that Cheney did not disclose when he was interviewed by federal investigators in early 2004, these sources said."

Hot damn kids! Ain't this gonna drive ol' Tricky Dick up the wall?

I just hopt to GOD this investigation gets moving real soon. I want to see them squirm, I want to hear their excuses..I want them to sweat like a whore in church..so to speak..

Check out the article..Jason has developed many many contacts on this fiasco and seems to get alot of inside info. Whenever I see an email with his name on it..I open that puppy post haste.

I can go to work now a smiling woman..beats thinking about my laptop anyway..

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.