Mar 9, 2006

New link..an awesome post.

This is evidently a new blog. Its fantastic,insightful,well-written and contains...one post so far.

I know..one post and I am singing the authors praises? WTF you might ask???

It contains the bloggers version of the Shrub's SOTU speech. Its friggin right on the mark sportsfans. It hits that scum-sucking bastard right between the eyes. Its a no-holds-barred post. It made me mad, it pissed me off, it reinforced my belief in the hypocracy we witness daily coming out of the WH.

Its called "The State of the Division".Its number one with a bullet over here at my place.The link is on the sidebar..but if your too lazy to look at my sidebar..its here as well.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.