Mar 6, 2006

They were elected on Dec 15th yet..they haven't held a session.



So, this means its been over two and a half months since Iraqi's went to the polls. The parliament has never held a session. There is NO government in Iraq other than the fascist-pig's from the United States.

Ok, perhaps for the sake of argument we aren't fascist-pigs. But we are occupiers. Our military occupies Iraq, which means to say we are the carpetbaggers there...We are "da man".

The country of Iraq is on the brink of "civil war"..queue Gun's N Rose's tune by the same name in the background please.

This fact however is nothing new in that region of planet earth. Not one tiny scintilla of news there.

No one should be surprised when all hell breaks loose over there, and its gonna sportsfans, it WILL go to hell in the proverbial handbasket. I just want our men and women out of there when it does. Have Enough of them died already to make this worthless war a boom to the major corporations getting fat, dumb and happy off it yet?

I pray for our withdrawal of the troops. I don't pray for much..I bitch alot..but I don't pray for much.

But this I pray for..bring them home before the shit totally hits the fan over there. Bring them home before it takes another physical, mental and life-long toll on a generation of individuals who entered the military to do what they saw as right based on the musings of the Shrub,Rummy, Cheney, Krazy Karl and the rest of those murderers sitting around the oval office on any given afternoon in DC.

I know that was a long, run-on sentence, but I couldn't type it fast enough to get it out of my head and through my fingers to the screen. I feel better now. Not much mind you, but a little better.

The head of this "imaginary" government in Iraq has been pressured to take a hike. Prime Minister Ibrahim Al-Jaafari is being asked to take a seat and give up his stake in the future of Iraq. The US Commander for the region still has his head in the fucking sand when he said he was "very, very pleased with the reaction of the Iraqi armed forces" during the violence that broke out after the Feb. 22 bombing of a sacred Shiite shrine in Samarra and reprisal attacks against Sunni Muslims...my response to his response: Nit (fucking) Wit.

On Meet the Press, a sunday morning show I used to enjoy until it became a cheer-leading homage to the Shrubs regime, our esteemed leader of all things military spoke regarding "the war". Gen. Peter Pace, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of the Shrub said: "Anything can happen, I agree, I believe the Iraqi people have shown in the last week to 10 days that they do not want civil war."

No one wants a civil war dipshit, not in their OWN country anyway.

Last night on Bill Maher I heard explained the reason for the Shrub's "talking down" to the American public when he speaks...this is good..ready?

"Its because that is the way the people really in charge had to explain it to him."

Sad, but so damn funny.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.