Mar 5, 2006

Big dark coming soon.

John Cory uses Hunter's words in his piece. John Cory is a Vietnam Vet. He has seen war, participated in it and in the end, learned to deal with the memories by writing about them. Truthout has one of his musings up today. I followed the link at the bottom of the page to his website. He lives on a beautiful,tranquil spot that has bald eagles to watch and deer to admire. I felt calm while reading his prose, even though it envoked vivid images of war and death. Must be all in how he states it. I also felt sad..but I was glad I stopped by his place. I wanted to read something from someone of my generation about the madness of today. He did not disappoint me.

Not all his writing are about war. I loved the short story entitled "When snowflakes sing". Very powerful piece.

If you want to read his article appearing today on Truthout, a link is here.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.