Mar 2, 2006

Tricky Dick and Ozzie..separated at birth?

Its up over at LuLu's Blog. She is learning to photoshop and I dare say she's pretty damned good at it. She has Dick as Elvis, one of the Cheers boyz and my personal favorite..Ozzy. Her commentary is also right-on..o shit..did I say right? Well, you get my drift.

You know, we over here at Demand Truth, always strive to bring you, our reader, with timely, thoughtful views on the current trials and tribulations affecting our elected officials..and just dipshits in general. We sincerely think the trials will begin soon, at least its something we pray for..the tribulations happen almost hourly during the Shrub's administration.

But occasionally a little laugh is in order. If you don't laugh at some of this shit, your probably gonna cry.

Its your choice :)

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.