Apr 7, 2006

Media Matters has online video's busting Faux News and others.

Perusing the internet, I discovered a website that has a free subscription service for MediaMatters.org's non-partisan views of the bullshit spewed by various news organizations such as Faux, CNN and MSNBC among others. The website is called Veoh.com and they allow any nimrod to post videos or their home-made tv shows. I wasn't interested in most of their offerings. Then I saw Media Matters on the sidebar. As some of you know, Media Matters holds the MSM accountable for their many screwups,lies and outright bullshit by both television and the print media. I carry their feed on my sidebar. If your interested in their video feed through Veoh, the link is here.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.