Apr 23, 2006

My new battlecry: DRAFT AL!

Al Gore is rising in popularity again. Couldn't happen to a more intelligent, honest, more unifying guy in my opinion. I have always been a supporter of Al Gore primarily because of his stance AND dedication to the global warming issue. There is a "Draft Gore" site here. There is an article about Al here on the online April 8th edition of American Prospect. Its a fairly in-depth article which provided information that I was unaware of regarding what Gore has been up to since the election was stolen from him in 2000. Its a good read. The only other Democrap that even rivals Al for my vote at this point is Feingold.

Edit: There is also this site that reviews the new movie "An Inconvienent Truth" and talks up AL quite a bit..check it out, its from The New Yorker. There are online petitions here and here to Draft Al, I don't know how genuine they are, but I signed them. And..there is always AlGore.org here.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.