Apr 28, 2006

Tomorrow Big March in NYC, Monday's Immigration Marchs and Neil Youngs new Anti-War CD

Tomorrow is the day to be in NYC..wish I could afford to go :( If you live within driving distance, please go and support the efforts of over 20 Anti-War,Anti-poverty, Anti-Bush Regime activists and groups. I have the button for the march over on my sidebar, you can click it and get all the info..SUPPORT THE ANTI-WAR EFFORT!!! Its called the March for Peace, Justice and Democracy..we are very short on all three of those since the Shrub took office.

Monday (which is May 1st) in Bakersfield and other cities in the U.S. there are marches and rallys for Immigration reform. Most business's owned by Immigrants that support reform will be closed. Here in the heart of Repube country there are lots of folks bitching about the show of unity that will occur Monday.. SCREW EM!!!! If only the progressives and liberals and everyone against the current adminstration's bullshit could mobilize like the Immigration Reform groups have..we could really get some changes..or scare those rotten bastards enough to sit up and take notice. Every voice counts..when we voice our opposition in unison..its a voice heard round the world people..we DO make a difference.

Last but certainly not least..Neil Young has his new cd Living with War online. He or his people have a blog up here. I have it on my sidebar also. You can listen to his full cd there as well. I am listening to it now..its giving me goosebumps. God love ya Neil...I know I do..thanks for the CD and access to it..you rock dude, in more ways than one.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.