Apr 27, 2006

Why can't GE invest in the U.S?????


GE is investing roughly $75 Millon in a Solar Plant in Portugal..the article is here.

We have a Solar Plant right here in the good ol US of A..and I pass the sumbitch each time I go to Vegas..Its in the Mojave desert..there is NOTHING in that part of the country but tumble fucking weed..nothing..oh..and LOTS OF SUNSHINE...perfect for a Solar Plant. I have nothing against the Portugese..I was married to one for christ's sake.


There is currently a Solar Plant operating here as I said. It is funded by the following:

SoCal Edison
San Diego Gas & Electric
Sterling Energy Systems

Why in the BLUE hell can't GE fund something here in the United States????? Someone explain it to me please..I got the time..tell me why those bastages over at GE will send their money over to the EU before funding something here in the good ol' US of A..This, sportsfans..it total complete bullshat...I know..the past tense..but its crap none the less. I am so pissed..I am furious..its why we suck ass so bad.

OH YEAH.... we also have a Wind Farm in the mountains between Bakersfield and Mojave..I have included a pic I took of it in the snow..it operates all year. and I love to photograph it as you can see..fuck GE..those pricks need to buy a clue.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.