Apr 1, 2006

William F. Buckley calls Iraq a "Failure" on which the Shrub will be judged

Woooooooooo Hoooooooooo...The founder of one of the most conservative mag's around, the National Review, William F.Buckley has come out and publicly stated, and I quote from an article on Bloomberg's site:"Mr. Bush is in the hands of a fortune that will be unremitting on the point of Iraq,'' Buckley said in an interview that will air on Bloomberg Television this weekend. ``If he'd invented the Bill of Rights it wouldn't get him out of his jam.''

Ain't that the shit!!! He also had thhis to say about the neocons: ``The neoconservative hubris, which sort of assigns to America some kind of geo-strategic responsibility for maximizing democracy, overstretches the resources of a free country,'' Buckley said.

Willie F. might of been stoned when he did the interview..I say this because of what he said regarding Clinton:
Bill Clinton ``is the most gifted politician of, certainly my time,'' Buckley said. ``He generates a kind of a vibrant goodwill with a capacity for mischief which is very, very American.''...ummm is he referring the the cigar incident with Monica perhaps? I dunno... :P He wasn't very kind to Rummy and Cheney either.

This just made my day..and a shittay day it has been..up until now ..have a good weekend sportsfans..BASEBALL begins tomorrow so I doubt I will be blogging..unless there is breaking news or the Shrub gets his ass kicked by Cheney.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.