Mar 31, 2006

The new candidate for Prez..

Are you ready...drumroll please...its...

Christopher Walken..yes THAT guy, the actor. He has a website here. He has his platform here. He is hitting the ground running. Hey..if the Shrub could get elected, jerking out millions of dipshits that voted for him..why not Walken in 08?

I am not calling Chris a dipshit, I'm just saying anything is possible sportsfans.

Because if the options for my vote are limited to a Repube and some Democrap, either of which I don't want..I will vote for Mr. Walken in a heartbeat. As someone who is registered as an Independant I am tired of the new candidate being the same as the old candidate. He is a breath of fresh air in a stale, stinky two party system. I might not agree with his complete platform, and frankly..its kinda vague..but hell..what do we have to lose? I mean..can his advisors be any worse than the Shrubs?

Thanks to the Divine Ms. M for this link.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.