May 13, 2006

McCain & Falwell do a little slap and tickle today.


I once considered..albeit briefly..voting for McCain..as a way of expressing my dissatisfaction with the Democrap running..but I took a nap and realized the error of my ways..on to the story..

John kissed some Falwell ass today as the commencement speaker at Falwells religious mecca known as Liberty U. in Lynchburg VA. I can't think of anything to say at this point,its so smarmy to me..so here's the link. I hope someone photoshops a goodie of these two blowhards together at the podium. Nothing like pasty, over-fed white guys making up to warm the cockles of my heart...

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.