Jul 16, 2006

Pictures that words can not describe..


I haven't seen a tv or newscast since Wednesday, But I have taken a few moments each day to follow the travesty currently being foisted upon the Lebanese people by Israel. I, for one, do not condone or support the brutality that Israel is unleashing on the country of Lebanon. If you have a strong stomach this morning, you might want to check out this blog. The name of the blog is Red State Son. It doesn't allow comments, but after you view these pictures you probably won't have alot to say anyway. But my hope is that you will be angry, pissed, upset and ready to rail against our government for supporting Israel's current actions. The kitten pic to the left has nothing to do with the plight of the Lebanese, its just a stupid cruel picture..which represents to me, what Israel is doing in the middle east as we all eat our lunches and go on with our daily lives.Or another way of looking at it..The G-8, and the Shrub in particular fiddle while Rome burns..





You CAN NOT BOMB FOR PEACE FOLKS..ITS LIKE FUCKING FOR VIRGINITY! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks to Steve O. over at Bring It On! for the 411 on Red State Son. I filched the suicidal kittie from WTF is it now?

Edit; The US government is evacuating Americans from Lebanon.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.