Oct 6, 2006

Its a new day..right?

I am still not up to writing a blog entry, I got up long enough to eat someething, take a pill and read the remarks on this and my other local blog. The nasty people are hitting the local blog, you can read it if your bored here. Also..there is a great local blogger, photographer and published writer, N.L. Belardes who took pics of our march and I finally got to meet him. It was a quick, hi..nice to see you, type of meeting. Afterall, i was marching down a street. But please go check out Nick's writeup here. If you need to have a login for the local blog, sorry..but you don't need one to read Nick's, its on Blogger.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.