Oct 13, 2006

So..you were wondering about the Dems taking the Senate were you?

I know I have..reading polls until my big brown eyes were crossing lately. Slate has come to our rescue, and hashed over all the reports for us..Praise Jesus and pass me my glasses.

The resulting article states its currently a toss up..its tied at 49 seats each with two races too close to call. Ah..the drama, the gnashing of teeth..the fun of it all.

Reminds me of the Academy Awards..I always watch the movie awards with breathless anticipation of who will win and who will be shut out. Or the Kentucky Derby..a good horserace is always something I enjoy.

So read the article..and either cheer, weep or gnash your teeth..I refuse to spoil the ending for you.

tags: ,

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.