Nov 29, 2006

Praise Jeebus the ISG has a winner

Hopefully by this time next week, we shall see and read the heralded Iraq Study Group's ideas on what needs to be done about that pain-in-the-ass, pesky civil war waging in everyone's favorite Oil-producing country. According to Lee Hamilton, the Dem co-chairing the bi-partisan group:

"This afternoon, we reached a consensus ... and we will announce that on December 6," Hamilton told a forum on national security at the Center for American Progress, a liberal group.

Be still my heart..

Of course, someone..I don't know who...has to impart this information to the Iraqi militias. I am sure they will just lay down their weapons and behave.

Not.

Tags: ,,,

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.