Nov 11, 2006

Some fun at Rummy's expense..

I forgot to put this in on my Veterans day post..but if you can..please help Tammara buy body armor for our troops still stuck in hell by going to her site here. Its called Bake Sales for Body Armor...thank you in advance. Her husband Sean is due home this month from Iraq, but she will continue to buy armor. She returned today from setting up flags in DC for all the soliders killed to date in Iraq and delivering petitions to end the war to our federal fuckwits.

When I saw this friday night on Countdown the neighbors could hear me screaming in utter deliciousness of it all, I am sure. Thanks to Steve O over at Bring it On for finding it on Youtube. I am not sure what he is rolling in the papers..but its just too damn much..besides I have an active imagination :)

It originally aired on Late Night with Craig Ferguson its only a 1:20 long...have a laugh on Rummy, he has given us enough to cry about that will last decades.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.