Nov 7, 2006

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi


Sounds damn good to me. The House belongs to the Dem's. What will they do with it?

They now have supoena power.

They now control the agenda.

Nancy better kick some ass and call some hearings.

This broad can run rough shod all over the Hill. And I like it. This Cat can Hunt muthafuckas!

She is now third in line for the Presidency. First woman to be in that position.

Life is good..at this moment. Read Pelosi's colum at HuffPo here.


The Shrub will have a news conference at 10am Left Coast Time. Bet his ass was shocked and awed tonight. Karl Rove's too.

With at least two races too close to call in the Senate, there is still a chance the Dem's can win a majority there also. But I have a massive chest cold and gotta hit the sack..come on Webb..beat Senator Macaca's ass darlin..If you wish to see how it's going in VA, with Webb in the lead as I hit the sack..go here. The biggest section of uncounted votes in VA is in the northern part of the state, Democrat country..I know, I lived there.

Good Night and Good Luck..

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.