Dec 25, 2006

Christmas Day in Afghanistan 2006






I woke up to these pictures in my inbox this morning. My beloved niece spent her Christmas Day on the firing range in Afghanistan, thanks to the Shrub and his military minions. Her beautiful face in the midst of all that hardware and military garb..it just makes me crazy. But I am thankful for each email I get from her. I am thankful for being able to see that beautiful face smiling out at me.

I hope next Christmas every single soldier is home for the holidays, then I will be able to have a Merry Christmas indeed.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.