Jan 11, 2007

Bakersfield speaks out against escalating the War in Iraq tonight

We were a small but vocal group. I got to see people I haven't seen in awhile. We were LOUD and PROUD mutha fuckas! We hold our beliefs as one. And, as one voice we all spoke out tonight in front of a military recruitment center. Here is our pictorial..I will make aYouTube video later. God Bless everyone that turned out, I heart you all :)

Only channel 29(aka channel 7) showed up to tell our story..thank you!



Not one more death, not one more soldier to be sent in Our Name mutha fucka!

Here is my lil video my dear reader..I didn't stay for the whole event..my back is still a mess. God Bless YOU Jared, Paul, Doug and everyone that showed up on this cold night in a red city in the reddest country in Cali :)



tags: , , , .

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.