Jan 13, 2007

Has anyone switched to the new Blogger?

I must admit, as fucked up as Blogger has been during my tenure with them..I am scared to change over..what if I can't go back?

Ok..the temperature tonight, in the San Joaquin Valley is in the Teens. ..people, this ain't normal here, its friggin cold outside.

Will blogger "make" me change over? What if I don't ever want to?

I know, I need an emotional support group for this..don't I? Ch-ch-ch-changes..

Edit: Ok, blogger won't let me change..this warms the cockles of my lil black heart...fuck em..long and hard I ain't going over! They hate us for our Freedom!!!!

Tags:

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.