Jan 3, 2007

New blog from the folks at "The Hill"

The Hill, is a political blog I read and get an email from when they post up new articles. They have now opened a new blog with a flare for punditry called:

The Hill's Pundit Blog.

Gee, not real original there folks..but hey, check it out here.

Then we have Christopher Hitchens weighing in on the lynching of Saddam. I call it a lynching because that is what it was. It surely wasn't an execution, nothing judicial about that circus atmosphere if you saw the cellphone video, which I have to admit I did. My blog also got more hits than ever by people looking for the video..twice my normal number only because people were searching for the video and I had a post up with the words "Saddam" and "hung" in the title..There is now some poor sot being held in Iraq for taking and releasing that cellphone video..he is gonna be sorry now. He showed what a farce the whole thing was, and how horrible and vengeful the people in attendance were, screaming and hollering like they didn't have good sense...because the mutha fucka's didn't evidently.

There is an excellent piece up over at TomPaine by Robert Dreyfuss about the whys and reasons that Maliki and his ilk were in a big-ass hurry to hang Saddam. He calls the men that did the deed a Death Squad and nothing more than a bunch of fuckwits chanting the name of the other purveyor of death in Iraq..Al-Sadr.Two wrongs surely don't make a right.

Tags: , , ,

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.