Mar 28, 2007

Five great blogs I read..

The awesome and talented Mr. Good has asked me to provide a short list of blogs I enjoy and why. I do not get out much anymore..blog-wise, because I can't sit as long as I used to..you know..the damn back thing, so I don't hit every one of these every day. But they are good blogs and good people..so, without further ado..here goes:

PeaceTrain: I love this group blog with all my heart and soul. Its a wonderful collection of fantastic writers and the subjects they write about are as different as their personalities. Their forum offers you even more good writing on subjects that span the globe as well from other members on timely issues or topics. Stop by and check out what Earl, Glenda and Bluegrrrl put out..its amazing stuff indeed.

UpdateAmerica: I love Anthony's POV. Anthony makes me think about what it means to be a progressive..or liberal. He holds our progressive feet to the fire and we need that more often than it happens. He is an honest progressive who realizes we don't know everything and play political games just like the conservatives do on occasion.

OutOfTheBlue: This is a blog from my hometown. Sadly, I didn't know bluegrrrrl when I lived there, or I might not of ever left..she is smart, sassy, intelligent and one of the folks that gives us the remarkable PeaceTrain group blog. Like me, she is an activist and never misses a march or protest.

MoronCowboy: The Demon Princess is a lawyer. She can rip BushCo a new ass and not break a nail in the process. This is one awesome woman people!

Republispin: Scott is a great read. He isn't always political..most times he is..but not always. He has a sense of humor as well and is very eclectic..I mean, check the man's musical tastes for proof of that! I don't get around the blogosphere as much as I should...but I do read Scott's blog every chance I get. Sometimes..he just asks questions..and I love that about his blog. He admits he doesn't always have the answers.

LazyIguana: Lazy is a funny guy with a wicked sense of humor. He makes me laugh while he makes his point. Thats a great gift to have. He never fails to entertain and although his posts are not always political..they are well worth the trip to his blog. The man does love his boat..no doubt about that.

Of course no list from moi would be complete without Bring it On! and The Blue Republic. There are wonderful writers on both staffs that I love to read, and yes, I do stop by both of these group blogs daily. I am proud they asked me to join them because I think they both are wonderful one-stop group blogs where you can get a plethora of opinions and lots of informative posts. They give me one thing I really crave..discussion of the issues. Blogging should be entertaining and educational and I find both of those things daily at BIO and TBR. It's hard to find blogs that keep a discussion going all day or even for days on end..but BIO writers do that in aces. TBR has a quirky humor to it, that gives you a laugh along with a good, firm bitchslap of the right or the idiots running our government.

There you have it..some good blogs and some good writers..I hope you check them all when you get the chance. They are worth the trip :)



Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.