Following are the individual charges and their corresponding verdicts:
- Obstruction of justice: GUILTY
- False statements to FBI investigators (Russert conversation): GUILTY
- False statement to FBI investigators (Cooper conversation): NOT GUILTY
- Perjury to the grand jury (Russert conversation): GUILTY
- Perjury to the grand jury (Cooper conversation): GUILTY
"Former White House aide I. Lewis “Scooter” Libby was convicted Tuesday of obstruction, perjury and lying to the FBI in an investigation into the leak of a CIA operative’s identity. He was acquitted of one count of lying to the FBI"
tags: Politics, Libby, Plamegate