Apr 2, 2007

And from our WTF dept....


Hillary hauled in the largest amount of cash so far in the Presidential sweepstakes. In fact, her number was a record-breaking number for contributions. Not only is it breaking all records for a three month haul..this is twice as much as ol' Hill herself thought she would raise. This might not be a surprise to some folks..she has one powerful political machine that woman. I know personally, I expected her to bring in the most cash..this woman is no shrinking violet when it comes to campaigning and raising the big money to get elected. But for the love of god..$26 Million in 3 lousy months and a year before the first votes will be cast? Amazing..simply amazing..and a woman did it.

What did come as a shock to my system was when she came out publicly the next day and stated she would back public funding of campaigns if elected president...next year.

Also bear in mind this woman was also the first to completely 'opt out' of the public funding system that has been in place for a long, long time.

This would seem to be a tad disingenuous at first blush. Upon further review... a hypocritical bunch of bullshit that our Hillary would be spouting regarding her commitment to public financing of elections.

In other words...Do as I say, not as I do.

Ain't that some shit my dear reader? It reminds me of an old saying: How can you tell when a politician is being insincere? When their lips are moving....

Tags;
,, ,




Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.