May 31, 2007

Maliki states Iraqi Army will be ready in June..so are we leaving?

Of course not, don't be silly! But this article does have a rich quote from Maliki:

"I cannot answer on behalf of the U.S. administration but I can tell you that from our side our forces will be ready by June 2007," Maliki told ABC television after meeting President Bush on Thursday in Jordan.

Alrighty then!! We can pack up the Hummers and leave right? Wait..Bush's response at the same press conference was:

Bush said he wanted to begin troop withdrawals “as soon as possible. But I’m a realist because I understand how tough it is inside of Iraq.”

Oh My God..he is a realist? Give me an F'n break!!!!!! Lying sack of bat shit that he is. Another interesting remark was when Maliki stated to Condo that the Shite militias are really no "big deal"..I almost shat myself when I read that one.

The whole article is full of bullshit and bravado my dear reader...nothing new really, other than Maliki's announcement that as soon as the US gives him lots and lots of 'fire power' the Iraqi Army will be ready to start their ethic cleansing...I mean start taking care of their own country.

Yeah right.

tags: , , ,

Crossposted at Bring it On!

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.