Jun 12, 2007

The leader of the Chickenhawks is..a Female!

Hillary Clinton no less..I swear..I almost broke my jaw when it hit the table as I read this article this morning on Alternet. I actually had to read this line twice:

Clinton shifts her position on troop withdrawal from Iraq, now saying she'll pull out all the troops by the end of her second term.

I couldn't believe it..seriously..I thought perhaps I was dreaming and pinched myself so hard I have a friggin bruise on my forearm now. WTF bitch?

Remember, Ol' Hill is saying she will 'Bring the troops home"..but she isn't saying ALL THE TROOPS.

Listen to Ted Koppel's NPR piece about Hillary's lie here.

Tags: , , ,

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.