Jul 15, 2007

Who does this man think he's kidding?


Look at him..and then read the words he uttered at a Press Conference in the Green Zone:

"We say in full confidence that we are able, God willing, to take the responsibility completely in running the security file if the international forces withdraw at any time they want."

Ok, I am convinced now that Bush and Maliki were separated at birth. They have to be..they are both..very freaking delusional..if they think for one stinking minute..that ANYONE with two brain cells to rub together believe anything that comes out of their pieholes. I mean..I really did this when I read Maliki's latest spin...bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha..seriously, I did my dear reader.

Plus you should notice they are both fond of invoking "God" when they speak.

Lawd help us..please..save us from these idiots extraordinare.

Tags: , , ,

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.