Aug 9, 2007

California..Debra Bowen needs your support!


Democracy for America, aka DFA has sent out an email asking voters to support the decisions made last week. Debra Bowen made a huge decision. Show your support by contacting our local Registrar of voters and telling them:

"I support Secretary of State Debra Bowen's decision to restore election integrity and ban unsafe voting machines. I'm counting on you to support the ban and protect our votes."

If anyone attended the States investigation of the Kern problems with Diebold or any of the other investigations and voting machine problems, great! So did I but if you didn't I blogged about it here. Ms. Bowen loved my writeup so much, she linked to it on her website when she was running for office last year. Here is the link to find YOUR Registrar in your county.Fax them, email them..all the info is there to contact them. If you call them..the best way..you can tell DFA how it went here.

Tags: , ,

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.