Aug 9, 2007

According to Romney, his kids are chickenhawks???

Well, thats what I gathered from this piece, oh and this piece. Also note Ol' Mitt himself didn't serve in the Vietnam war..which makes him a chickenhawk too. But, here is his response when asked directly if his sons would support the war on terror by enlisting:

"There are a variety of ways you can show your support for our soldiers. My sons are showing support by trying to get me elected as the President of the United States."


Ain't that something? Two generations of Chickenhawks in Romney's family. Mitt went on to mention how his kids are serving by getting his slimy ass elected a second time in the same response:

"There are a variety of ways we can show support for our military and our nation. My son Josh bought a Winnebago and is driving across the State of Iowa to get me elected."


Assholes. Rich Assholes that 'support' the war but won't really support the war..you know what I mean?

tags: ,

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.