Aug 10, 2007

Pissant Provocateur Award!

The Partisan Reflections on "Pissant Provocateurs Award". Thanks to Tom Cat@Politics Plus for honoring us with this unusual but very deserving award. It seems to have originated from the Divided We Stand, United We Fall blog site. The award is inspired by this definition: Pissant - Little person blog with big attitude.

I do have just a TAD of TUDE my dear reader. :)

Therefore I have linked back to site that gave me the award and following the requirement to pass it on to five deserving "little people" blogs. Little people are, in reality, We Da People:

Angry Dakota Democrat

Update America.com

Dave Away from Home

Republispin

Big Ass Belle

I heart all these bloggers!

Tags:

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.