Aug 13, 2007

Satan is leaving the building..er..Rove will resign.


The story broke not by a reporter, but the OpEd guy at the WSJ. Strange wouldn't you say? This story also breaks on the heels of a nasty writeup by the Atlantic Monthly.

Personally, I don't know if this is good news or bad news..but Rover is resigning effective end of August. WaPo as well as a zillion other sites have a piece up about it.

I think he plans to go to work on Fred Thompson's campaign..just a hunch. Congress still needs to charge him with Contempt of Congress. This smarmy sumbitch needs to be held accountable. A quote from Rover on the subject:

"There's always something that can keep you here," Rove said, "and as much as I'd like to be here, I've got to do this for the sake of my family."

His family?? I thought the man was raised by wolves? Of course he says he doesn't PLAN to work on any Presidential Campaign..but we know how folks change their minds. He has a son in college, so if the draft is created..he won't be serving either...just like his Daddy.

He also stated in the WaPo article he wants to teach someday..what..Dirty Tricks 101??? Or how about Destroying the Constitution, advanced studies??

Will BushCo be able to function without its brain?

We shall wait and see my dear reader..

EDIT: Campaign For America's Future has a good piece up by Rick Perlstein about what Rover might actually be pulling.

Tags: ,

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.