Oct 20, 2007

Head of the RNC quits


Mel Martinez, a Cuban-American, has stepped down from his position as co-chair of the RNC. This came as a surprise to many of the Rethugs since Martinez wasn't expected to step down until a Republican candidate for President was picked.

Mel states he needs to concentrate on his own campaign in south Florida. Seems his ratings are in the toilet...down to a sterling 38% approval rating.

He had only been on the RNC job for 10 months..

Oh well..another one bites the dust..and on a Friday at that..tsk tsk..I know you will join me in wishing Mel the best...meaning I hope the voters blow his republican ass out of that congressional seat in 2010.

Tags: ,

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.