Jan 17, 2008

Wexler says the "I" word on the floor of The House


Watch this powerful video from ThinkProgress via Alternet.I love this man for his grit and spunk. His Impeachment Petition is on my sidebar..please take a couple of seconds and sign it if you believe the Big Dick Cheney should be impeached. It's worse than Watergate he says on the video and he is spot-fucking-on..From the ThinkProgress writeup;

On Tuesday night, Rep. Robert Wexler (D-FL) took to the House floor to urge the House Judiciary Committee to begin impeachment hearings into Vice President Cheney for "high crimes and misdemeanors." Wexler, who has already acquired nearly 190,000 supporters through his website, explained his next steps:

Tomorrow, I will deliver these names to my colleagues on the Judiciary Committee with a letter to my friend, Chairman Conyers, calling for hearings. I will ask my colleagues to sign this letter … Continuing every day for months, I will publish in the Congressional Record several thousand names of supporters who signed up.

History demands that we take action, because the case against Vice President Cheney is far stronger than the illegality surrounding Watergate.

If you believe this action is needed(and what progressive doesn't?), please forward this video, or post it on your website with the link to Wexler's Petition website.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.