Feb 26, 2008

A few words about Sirens Chronicles..


The group blog that I started in July 07 is getting a little bit of notice around the blogosphere this week. Sirens Chronicles has been blessed with the following:

Chet Scoville, who writes his own blog and also contributes to, among others, Shakespeares Sister has given Sirens the E for Excellence Award.

Sirens own contributor, Jolly Roger, has also bestowed some very kind words for our site too..Thank you JR ;)

Rotus has also given us a nice mention in his E for Excellence Awards too!

I will of course continue the tradition of bestowing the "E award" on 10 other bloggers over at Sirens this evening.

I have been trying to figure out lately if I want to keep Sirens up and running as its a helluva lot of work for moi and this winter has been extremely hard on me physically. But I think it's a no-brainer at this point. I will keep the site going for the near future, as its a huge labor of love for me. I love our small but wonderful band of bloggers who contribute fine posts that educate and enlighten. Sirens gets over a thousand hits a day but very little action in the comments section. I guess I shouldn't worry about the small stuff..and comments are small things in the big picture of life, aren't they?

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.