Feb 26, 2008

I ain't taking a side in this fight...

Seriously..I am tired of both sides sniping at each other.

I don't know who, if either of the three, I would actually want to lead us. And if that pisses you, my dear reader off..I am really fucking sorry.

I am tired of the Obamanista's and the Hillaryites. Both of you folks need to be honest with yourselves if your a fucking progressive.

I haven't' got anything else to add..except I really liked the debate tonight. I hope if there are more debates..they get 'down' even more.

Obama disowned a 'LIBRAL' position tonight..if that doesn't tell you something..nothing will.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.