Feb 5, 2008

Rove joins Fox Noise today..


Well I'll be dipped..somehow I never saw this coming..Krazy Karl is now on the payroll at Fox Noise. Perhaps the fact that his 'book deal' didn't generate the millions he was planning on getting for it forced his hand?

Who knows..in any case he starts work today as a *cough* 'contributor'. From the link:

Karl Rove, the strategist behind President George W Bush's ascendancy to the White House, will join Rupert Murdoch's Fox News Channel as a contributor starting with Super Tuesday.

I really don't know if I have the stomach to watch even a teensy bit of the Fox coverage tonight..just to see what that fucking asshole has to say. If you, my dear reader do..by all means..critique the fuckwit here ok? ;)

RawStory has a blurb on it here. H/T to C&L for the heads up

tags: ,

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.