Feb 4, 2008

We are: Digital Pamphleteers

That is what we bloggers are you know. Watch this short film by movie producer/blogger Bill Simmons that stars Steve Benen, the Blogger behind The CarpetBagger Report.

This short film made me proud to be a blogger and it should make you feel that way too. We are the town crier's..the digital pamphleteers of our generation..our century. Bill Simmons produced this film through his CandleBoy Films. Steve's post about this film can be read here. It has had limited release evidently..so I doubt any of you have seen it. Its worth the few short minutes it runs..please take the time to watch it and tell me what you think.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.