Mar 29, 2008

BushCo wants a tad more power..

From the NYT we get this:

The Treasury Department will propose on Monday that Congress give the Federal Reserve broad authority to oversee financial market stability, in effect allowing it to send SWAT teams into any corner of the industry or any institution that might pose a risk to the overall system.

Check out the writeup if you have a strong stomach and constitution. I do not today.

As for me, The Doctor said NO. He only took two minutes out of his busy life to do that. I am still trying to process his short and very arrogant response, so forgive me for the brevity I exhibit here today. He said all the other doctors who told me my back was whacked don't know what they are talking about. Evidently I don't either, as I am the one with daily pain..was he calling my pain phantom pain? I don't know..hell, I know nothing today as I am quite the mess. Oh, to have Bush's power...

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.