Mar 27, 2008

Hillary shills on Fox Noise..

If your so inclined..you can read about it here on Fox's website. This line really caused me to laugh my ass off and spit bottled water all over the laptop:

"People don't want this to be over," she said. "That is what people are telling me."

Which people is she talking to for the love of GAWD? Everyone I know is tired of her tactics and when you look at ALL the fucking numbers..no way in Hell is she winning shit without a back-room deal.

I thought about looking for the video of it..but my stomach is bothering me today and frankly I don't think I could take watching any of the assholes at Fox Noise wonking on her and her taking it.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.