Apr 18, 2008

Out of town for a few days..

I am currently in Sunny San Diego, helping out my sister. That is code for the bitch is a slavedriver and monopolizes every minute of my damn day...seriously.

For good reading..please stop by Sirens Chronicles. There are interesting and gifted writers over there. Running a group blog is sometimes like herding cats if you know what I mean..

We really do have great writers over there..if not for them..there would be no Sirens. So please check it out and leave a comment if you like a particular post.

I will try to maintain my sanity and not kill my sister..jail would not be kind to a female with a gimpy back now would it?

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.